Q. I've forgotten my library card pin/password.
I've forgotten my pin/password. How can I find it or reset it?
Generally your library card's pin number is last four digits of your phone number.
If you've forgotten your pin number you can reset it using our website with the following steps:
- Visit our site at www.camarillolibrary.org
- Click the link labeled “My Library” and select the option “My Record”
- Under the field “4-Digit PIN” click the link labeled “Forgot Your 4-Digit PIN?”
- Enter you library card number found under the barcode on the back of your library card and click “E-mail 4-Digit PIN”
- An E-mail will be sent to your E-mail address on file with a temporary PIN number which will be 8 digits long
- You can use this longer number to log in at the website and then reset your PIN to a four-digit number
In the event your password isn't the last four digits of your telephone number, and you did not provide the library with an Email, library staff members can reset your pin number over the phone at (805) 388-5222 during our open hours.